Starting and Stopping your bike smoothly will tell others that you are competent and belong on the road.
STEPS TO STARTING YOUR BIKE
- Stand ahead of the seat
- Place one pedal in an upright position
- Push the pedal down and ease yourself onto the seat
- Place the other foot on the opposite pedal
STEPS TO STOPPING YOUR BIKE
- Stop pedaling
- Shift your weight to the pedal that is in the down position
- Squeeze both brakes equally
- Slide off the seat
- Place one food on the ground
Content Source : Bike League
A Radar That Every Cyclist Will Develop.